Clinical Research Associate.
San Diego - United States
$85,000-$125,000 Dependent on Experience
**FTE**URGENT HIRING NEED**GREAT BENEFITS AVAILABLE**DRIVING LICENSE ESSENTIAL**
CRA – GREATER SAN DIEGO AREA, OR POSSIBLY ORANGE OR RIVERSIDE
Charlton Morris are working with an innovative mid-sized CRO, that are looking for 2 full time CRA’s to join their clinical team. The CRO is based in San Diego, so they are looking for people based in that area, with a willingness to travel.
The company offer extremely competitive salaries and benefits during this exciting growth period.
- All aspects of site monitoring: qualification visits, pre-study visits, initiation, routine monitoring and close out visits.
- Protection of study participants by making sure informed consent have been followed and all protocols are in line with regulatory GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Follow up and track all adverse events (AE’s) and serious adverse events (SAE’s) and make sure sponsor/regulatory authorities are notified in the appropriate time.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data submitted whether electronic or paper-based reports, including monitoring for missing data.
- Conduct eCRF/CRF review and resolution.
- Assist with collection of regulatory documents and feasibility documents.
- Create spreadsheets or other tracking tools.
- Attend investigator meetings, project meetings and teleconferences as much as needed.
- Working knowledge of eTMF and CTMS systems.
- Attending all required training, and other tasks assigned by management.
- Travel via train, airplane or motor vehicle to respective research sites or meetings.
- Must be able to travel out of the local office or away from home up to 75% of the time, including overnight stays at hotels etc.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid drivers license.
- 3 years onsite monitoring required in Pharma/CRO.
- Customer focused attitude to delivering project goals.
- Functional and technical knowhow.
- Ability to generate strong peer relationships and collaborate as a team.
- Presentation skills in small or large groups.
- Ideally life science focused degree Bsc level.
- Fluent written and oral English.
Please apply directly by clicking the link or email: Elisabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job