Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting to: Partnerships and Projects Manager
Katalyst Laboratories are a leading COVID-19 testing company based in central London. As a growing company, we are seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to manage organisation of key client projects. As our project coordinator, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
As Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Duties:
The primary function of a project coordinator is to make sure projects run smoothly. Specific project coordinator responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project. • Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Controlling staff assignment rotas and schedules.
• Designing and controlling the project schedule.
• Monitoring the progress, coordinating meetings, and handling issues of the project.
• Reporting on the current state of the project to other company executives.
• Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
• Ensuring resource availability, liaising with client’s project teams, and ensuring project timelines.
• Assisting and supporting the project manager.
• Providing administrative support.
• Handling financial queries.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/clients for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Report and escalate to management as needed
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree
• Proven working experience as a project coordinator and delivering results
• Project coordinator should have a background in business skills, and management.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, CRM and Outlook.
• Should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Apply for this job
Katalyst Laboratories is a market leading and premium diagnostic and testing provider, currently providing a bespoke COVID-19 testing service
within the UK and European aviation, cruise, film & tv and theatre testing industries The company is benefiting from exceptional growth and is recruiting to maintain its marketing leading status. Our USP’s being our point of care testing solutions allowing us to test on location; a central London laboratory; world class customer experience and understanding of complex workflows.
The Company is expanding into the mainstream health and well being space creating a wide range of career opportunities for the right individuals.
Katalyst strives to cultivate an energetic and diverse working environment offering successful candidates a progressive career plan. Where possible Katalyst promotes from within and advances staff responsibilities. We operate a flat management structure which allows team members to own projects and be accountable for success.
Katalyst Laboratories is based at our Testing Hub in Soho Square, London, where we also provide COVID-19 test processing services for London-based businesses and private healthcare providers.
Katalyst Laboratories will be introducing over 100 new health and wellbeing diagnostic tests in the next few months as we continue to grow our market share.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
With our focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, KL will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation.
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.