Enterprise Account Executive.
Seattle - United States
Generous Base Salary + Excellent OTE
Charlton Morris has partnered with a leading technology platform for optimizing laboratory operations servicing research, clinical, diagnostic, and quality control labs around the world. They are seeking a Highly Motivated SaaS Enterprise Account Executive, to help source and create qualified opportunities as part of the rapidly expanding Commercial Team. To be successful in this role,you should have previous experience with developing robust pipelines through cold outbound activity. You will use your strong communication skills to cultivate and maintain relationships with our clients, from initial contact until closing.
- Consistently research, identify and generate multiple new opportunities each week
- Convert 75% of intros to qualified opportunities
- Generate a significant pipeline per quarter with mid to large pharma/biotech and agtech companies.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects to move through defined sales process
- In CRM, track activities, customers communications, forecast, and onsite events with prospective customers to enable accurate forecasting
- Meet and exceed outbound cold call, email, & social selling activities
- Demonstrate and present the value of their solutions to C-Suite Executives
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage prospect lists
- Engage directly with Commercial VP and Executive Team regarding newly generated opportunities and potential product development
- Experiment and iterate to create personalized customer communications
- Diligently follow up on leads generated through trade shows, online campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and quarterly/annual sales objectives
- 5+ years of B2B/Enterprise/SaaS/PaaS experience with a focus on the biotech industry
- Experience cold calling middle/senior management at pharma/biotech and life science companies
- Highly motivated professional with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth sales environment
- Travel: Approximately 25%
If you think this sounds like your ideal next step in your career then please apply below!
Apply for this job