Director of Biostatistics .
NA - United States
Flexible dependent on experience
**REMOTE ROLE**CRO/PHARMA EXPERIENCE COMPULSORY**
Charlton Morris are partnered with a global full-service CRO, who are currently seeking a Senior Director of Biostatistics for their Data Management department.
The opportunities within this exciting corporate expansion will ensure the right candidate has excellent personal progression, with competitive salary and benefits.
- Contribute to clinical plan development
- Review of study protocol and preparation of statistical methodologies
- Development of detailed data analysis plan for assigned projects
- Programming of study analysis, review of results and prep of statistical methods section for clinical reports and submissions
- Communicate specific project requirements for CRF design, database design and cleanup, ensuring key variables are suitable for analysis
- Communicate results effectively to medical writing team to ensure accurate interpretation
- Advise management on relevant new technical developments
- Lead and coordinate departmental initiatives related to process improvement and adoption of new technologies
- Management of 5-10 Statisticians and/or analysts
- PHD preferred in Bio/Statistics
- 10+ years in clinical trial environment - CRO preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent written/verbal communication
- Previous management experience preferred
To apply directly, click the link or email Elisabeth.Edmonds@CharltonMorris.com
Apply for this job