Poland - Poland
As a Senior Scientist (Operations), you will play an important role in the development of novel assays technologies and supporting current operations. This is a laboratory-based position with great career potential for a scientist who already has hands-on molecular biology experience in the nucleic acid amplification testing.
Ideally, candidates would have experience in Manufacturing products for diagnostic testing, with wet-lab exerience.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment, and should be driven to learn and motivated to develop great products. This position will interact closely with customers, colleagues in manufacturing, business development, marketing, and R&D.
Location: Wrocław (Poland)
- Manage reagents ordering, incoming inspection, processing, and Quality Control.
- Technical Support to provide custom products to customers and smooth transition from Sales to Manufacturing to Customers
- Interface with key customer(s) to ensure timely turnaround
- Interface with vendor and manage communication to ensure timely delivery of material
- Assist Technical Support activities such as troubleshooting and verification studies
- Perform labwork for product validation
- Support R&D/Application activities such as product development projects with guidance
- Investigations for new chemistries
- Assay and application development and assay optimizations
- Drafting and executing test plans for PoC studies and V&V
- Performing Operations/Quality/MFG activities like:
- Packaging and kitting of products
- Testing and validating new SOPs
- Draft and author new SOPs
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and complete nonconformity reports
Key skills and experience:
- MSc or PhD (preferred) in a relevant field (e.g., Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Laboratory Medicine)
- 4+ years of experience in IVD/NAAT development, MFG and/or QC.
- Ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and adapt to changes (e.g., priorities and timelines) and to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and highly collaborative, and have the ability to work with and coordinate with members within multidisciplinary teams.
- Meticulous attention to experimental planning, execution, and record-keeping
- Solid mathematical foundation for stoichiometry
- Familiarity with GMP and ISO 13485and experience working within a quality management system
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Great communication and presentation skills to ensure superb customer support
- Leadership skills with a desire for career growth and advancement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- English speaking – C1.
If you are interested in learning more, apply below or get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job