San Francisco - United States
Depending on experience
Charlton Morris are searching for an ambiotous Automation Specialist to join a rapidly developing team of engineers and contribute towards the advancement of the automation process in a CLIA laboratory environment based on-site in Hayward, San Francisco Bay Area.
In this position, you will have the responsibility to play a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 & infectious disease transmission. If you are are a person who has a vision of transforming healthcare through the development and implementation of innovative automation technologies, then this is an ideal role for you.
- Develop new or edit advanced-level scripts for automation.
- Execute the qualification/validation of manual processes to automated workflows.
- Coordinate resource needs, establish and maintain process workflows pertaining to automation.
- Drive the documentation of requirements and quality control testing for new automation.
- Collaborate with LIMS team to implement integrated automation.
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation performance.
- Leadership opportunities to drive projects from R&D to production deployment.
- Train end-users, communicate with instrument vendors, and maintain equipment IOPQ.
- BS/BA in Molecular Biology, biochemistry or equivalent related experience with a minimum of
- 1-3 years working with liquid handling automation instruments.
- Experience interfacing with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with NGS (Thermal cyclers, Bioanalyzers, TapeStations) and qPCR.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, expanding start-up.
- Flexibility and initiative to drive multiple automation projects independently.
- Programming experience is highly desired.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, APPLY BELOW or get in touch at:
Apply for this job