Bioinformatics Commercial Lead.
Mountain View - United States
Depending on Experience
We are working with a high-growth spatial analysis company that supplies bioinformatics tools and infrastructure, to find a Bioinformatics Commercial Lead. This individual will combine product management and commercial responsibilities, working with R&D to improve the product while marketing the product and generating new lines of business.
- Manage customer/collaborator project work to develop useful tools for the analysis of spatial genomics data
- Interface between customers and collaborators and the internal product development team related to the development of a suite of bioinformatics products
- Process spatial genomics data to support customer project work using Applied software tools and pipelines
- Lead customer interactions to present and train customers on the use of Applied software and tools
- Ensure customer/collaborator delight through continuous improvement of the customer experience and by working with the team leaders in product development to meet or exceed customer response and issue resolution times
What do we need from you?
- Minimum MS in Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or graduate-level studies in related discipline
- 5 years of experience in a commercial biotech company, including analyzing data from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), DNA microarray, or cell/tissue imaging technology
- Experience using NGS data analysis tools (Seurat, Bioconductor/R, Scanpy, etc.) for interpretation of scRNAseq and spatial transcriptomics analysis
- Customer-facing experience and familiarity with sales-driven customer engagement processes
- Project management - skill and experience developing timelines for projects and tracking projects, including actively managing customer expectations in a dynamic product development environment
How do I apply?
Apply here or reach out to email@example.com to discuss the role further.
Apply for this job