Principal R&D Scientist - Genomics.
Branford - United States
Depending on Experience
A growing precision medicine and women's health organisation is searching for a Principal R&D Scientist to significantly improve the patient and physician journeys and make a lasting impact on women’s health.
- Conceive, design, develop, prototype, test, and troubleshoot new assays, equipment and biomarkers
- Initiate, direct, and execute development activities
- Demonstrate independent and creative scientific thinking, ability in solving complex problems, and resilience to setbacks and changes
- Serve as a subject matter expert on a multifunctional team to ensure the product meets requirements during product development
- Provide troubleshooting support to the clinical laboratory
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in a biological science and 7+ years of experience in industry (clinical laboratory, IVD, CDx,or medical device manufacturing).
- Strong technical background in molecular biology, genomics, proteomics and genetics, with preference to experience with gene expression platforms (RT-qPCR, RNAseq)
- Industry experience in a genomics-focused R&D group, with preference to diagnostic product development experience in a CLIA/CAP/NYSDOH regulated environment
- Experience writing and implementing research protocols, reviewing and interpreting data, preparing study reports, analyzing data and presenting data to both internal and external audiences
How do I apply?
Apply here or reach out to email@example.com to discuss the role further.
Key Words: Genomics, R&D, Research and Development, molecular biology, genomics, proteomics,genetic, gene expression, RT-qPCR, RNAseq
Apply for this job