Customs, Compliance and Logistics Specialist.
Birmingham - United Kingdom
Depending on Experience
Charlton Morris are representing a Global Energy firm to recruit for a Customs, Compliance and Logistics Specialist to represent their Customers and External workers. This role is a hybrid role, where you can work remotely but will be required to travel to the Birmingham City Centre HQ two days per week.
**This is a FTC role for 6 months**
Missions and Responsibilities
- Joining us you will work in a fast moving and growing company, reporting directly to the Head of Business Administration.
- You will be in charge to assess the situation regarding the compliance with the Government/ HMRC import and export regulations.
- You will monitor logistics processes and agreements and will propose and fulfil improvement, putting internal policy and procedures in place from scratch.
Competencies and Profile
- Educational requirements: Degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience with Customs and Trade Compliance with a proven track record
- You have at least 10+ years’ experience in logistics, import / export, you have deep knowledge of customs declaration requirements, HTS classification, imports from EU and you are able to define processes and setting out SOP’s
- With your process minded approach and analytical mindset, you are constantly looking at opportunities from a compliance, costs and process perspective, and you can translate Trade Compliance processes/requirements to none to Trade Compliance professionals.
- You adapt easily to changing processes and management and you can easily manage Trade Compliance, International Logistics you can produce balanced statements on behalf of the company within the immediate and wider workplace.
If you are interested to hear more then please do apply below!
Apply for this job