Asset Performance Manager.
Birmingham - United Kingdom
Depending on Experience
Charlton Morris are representing a Global Energy firm to recruit for an experienced Asset Performance Manager to represent their Customers and External workers. The role will be based at their UK HQ in Birmingham City Centre.
The Asset Performance Manager’s main mission is to maintain safety and operations of the units/installations in his/her perimeter, for which he/she is responsible, at the expected cost and performance level.
In this role, you will be responsible for 10 LNG plants, and 4 Operations Engineers. You must have a strong background in Operations and good knowledge/degree in Engineering. Gas experience is desirable but not essential. You must also have a full UK driving license.
Background and Specific Job
- Internal Environment and External
- Biogas market is young, dynamic and a growing activity within the company and on the market.
- Strong relation with internal and Industrial Direction in France
- Maintain high level of safety, reliability and efficiency of assets.
- Manage relation with many customers.
- Anticipate future needs in a very dynamic market.
- The Decision Framework
- Managing contract with haulier for the supply
- Propose projects to improve global efficiency.
- Working Conditions
- Potential participation to on call team may be required.
- Moving to sites on a regular basis (10%)
1 - Safety & Quality
- Safety Leadership is a primary accountability.
- Works in collaboration with the activity Maintenance Engineer to ensure actions for compliance to local regs, and the AL IMS are followed.
2 – Drive operations excellency
- Accountable for availability/reliability of its assets
- Accountable of the logistic of LCNG to sites
- Compile all fault diagnostics proposing analysis of occurrences and impacts.
- Liaise with in house technical experts for diagnostic and solution definition.
- Participate in plant performance review/task force: co-identify short and long term reliability/technical issues and manage solution deployment, drive systemic root cause analysis and action follow-up.
- Drive creation of SOPs in full cooperation and collaboration with EU operational teams & experts.
3. Relationship management with external/internal stakeholders
- Manage and review production statements to be communicated to suppliers or customers and support the billing process.
- Responsible for communication with commercial external stakeholder and partners (customers and supply chain) driving plant availability and solving operational/interface issues.
- Maintain liaison with EU OCC & EU APMs for support.
- Ensures that proper corrective and preventive measures are in place for addressing partner/stakeholder issues or complaints.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all obligations defined under contractual agreements
- (for biomethane) organise RHI compliance audits – RHI/RTFCs claims.
4 – Key Performance Indicator Management
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all production/financial targets.
- Drive actions to maximise plant production outputs.
- Compile and review KPI.
- Define efficiency plans to improve plant reliability and/or decrease OPEX.
Qualifications and Qualities
- Maintenance planning, mechanical/electrical experience, CMMS experience, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications Suite.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong emphasis on Safety.
- Solid oral and written communications – English (and French is a plus).
- CMMS softwares – Altair is a plus.
- Process knowledge or background in fields linked to biogas, gas processing, oil/gas.
- Willing and autonomous worker.
- Team worker.
- Problem solving and critical/creative thinking.
- Competitive base salary
- Regular review of benefits structure to ensure competitiveness.
- Medical, retirement and other benefits (country specific)
- Short- and long-term incentives
- Positive work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- Bonus schemes
Apply for this job