In the role, you are expected to:
• Work closely with senior management of biopharma companies to build strategic partnerships. Identify and develop value-creation business opportunities with biopharma clients and support biomarker-oriented precision medicine in clinical trials and drug development.
• Work closely with business partners, whether in discovery, translational oncology, clinical development or commercial teams, from the basics to fully fledged partnerships using the Predicine platform for clinical trials, companion diagnostics and drug commercialization.
• Lead internal business development efforts and drive team success in biopharma business.
• Contribute to disease-focused portfolio development and support scientific and technical innovation collaboratively with other functions of the company.
• Prepare and publish high quality scientific, technical or medical materials.
• Represent the company externally through presentations at key National / International meetings, interactions with key partners.
• Participate and thrive in a fast-paced, interactive, team-oriented culture. Who you are; In adding new members to our team, we look for people who are inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that people are critical to our success in business, we are dedicated to creating a great place to work and to providing people with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal and professional growth.
• Degree in life sciences preferred, BA, MS, PhD, or MD degree in a relevant scientific field.
• Minimum of 15 years of BD/marketing/sales experience in medical, biopharma, diagnostics or molecular insights. • Ample experience managing and growing teams, developing the best in people, focus on culture. • Domain expertise in oncology, genomics, targeted therapies and diagnostics. • Have an existing, extensive, senior network with biopharma partners. • Developed and closed successful collaborations and brought in repeat business. • Self-starting, pro-actively chase opportunities, bring the best of the company to customers. • Prioritize and focus on the important, not the urgent nor the easiest. • Enthusiastic, confident, and dedicated to work in a cross-functional team setting involving R&D, product development, regulatory, CDx, finance, legal, marketing, and other groups • Outstanding presentation and communication skills is a must. • Able to distill complex issues and clearly articulate solutions, strategic and analytic. • Ability to demonstrate effectiveness and growth in a fast-paced and dynamic environment • Travel required
#LI-AH4Apply for this job
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.