Employee Relations & Engagement Manager - Wrexham.
Wrexham, Wales - Wales
Depending on Experience
Charlton Morris have recently partnered with an industry leading manufacturer of films and foils who have one of their sites in Wrexham, Wales.
Overall Job Purpose: To manage day-to-day HR and staffing operations for their Wrexham site, reporting into the HR director in the US.
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Managing a company’s appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Ensuring that a company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
- Monitoring employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Growing the employer brand
- Daily management of staff rota’s across multiple sites
- Maintenance of HR records (holidays, sick days, etc)
- Creating HR strategies to generate shareholder value
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management or the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HR Management (or equivalent)
- Three-Five years’ experience in HR in a commercial business
Apply for this job