Director of Business Development.
California - United States
Director of Business Development
CM are partnered with a global CDMO offering services in the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, including mAbs, recombinant proteins, ADCs and bi-specifics. They offer contract services from DNA to finished drug product. The New Business Development and Marketing Professional will take an initiative role to present the company to potential clients with best possible CDMO contract services. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven, personable, and team-work oriented but also someone who will create, manage and grow the new business development activities.
- Prospect, network and make contacts to potential customers by visiting and or other marketing activities, attend industry conferences and tradeshows
- Design, plan and execute marketing and branding strategies including brochures, posters, conferences, biotech related medias, business shows etc
- Draft and present contract proposals to customers for their specific CDMO projects
- Work closely with internal technical CMC team to meet client project requirements leading to closing of contracts
- Provide customer support, manage customer relationship, establish positive, long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Understand the competitive landscape to position like or better product offerings to customers. Responsible for achieving quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Maintain knowledge of the technical and clinical environment, as well as competitors and their presence.
- Negotiate with customer for price with supporting from team and optimize/sign business proposal/Master Laboratory Service Agreement.
- Comply with the company’s sales reporting requirements utilize the company’s CRM platform (i.e. Salesforce.com) to analyze and develop sales opportunities with the greatest ROI and maintain an accurate record of sales activities daily.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company, organize market research and collect customers’ project information.
- Plan and budget for marketing events.
- Bachelor degree or above in biology, business management/marketing and other science related fields is preferred.
- 4 years+ working experience in biological CDMO or CRO industry
- Scientists with strong desires to success and fast learners may be considered as a trainee
- Independent thinking and self-motivated attitude, pioneering thinking and innovation ability;
- Good communication and coordination ability; Good networking and resources in the pharmaceutical industry with the knowledge of development trend and certain experience in biomedical sales or project management;
- Cross-cultural communication knowledge and skills are preferred. Business promotion experience is preferred
Reach out directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job