Regional Sales Team Leader - Immunohistochemsitry.
Los Angeles - United States
Competitive package + bonus and benefits package
Charlton Morris are working with a leading global medical devices company supplying clinical diagnostics to the pathology market. As they experience rapid growth in the West Coast market, they are looking for a Regional Sales Team Leader specialising in products within Immunohistochemistry to join their team. You can be located in any of the four following locations:
- San Diego, California, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Nearly every one of us has been impacted by cancer in some way. When you join the team, you’re helping make a difference in advancing cancer diagnostics. Join our global team and help us transform the industry!
We are looking for a Product Specialist for our IHC West Region to develop and execute a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth and market share expansion in the region, while working across territories to drive new business in competitive accounts and exceeding customer expectations.
All the responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual product sales goals set for the territory
- Work in coordination with local team
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect and customer data in SFDC
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through delivery of sales and support assistance
- Maintain accurate and timely account strategy and opportunity planning information in SFDC
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years relevant sales (or equivalent) experience required (Diagnostics, Life Science and/or Pathology experience preferred)
- Prior capital sales experience
- Contract negotiation/high level selling experience or selling in a matrixed environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel a significant percentage of time
- High level selling within the healthcare space with a proven track record of managing and expanding a territory in markets that have not yet been highly penetrated (creating the need).
- Strong understanding of business and laboratory operations in a clinical laboratory, experience in pathology or healthcare IT sales, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this job