Account Manager - Pharmaceutical Packaging .
New Castle - United States
Depending on Experience
Charlton Morris have recently partnered up with a multi-billion dollar manufacturer of blister packaging for the Pharmaceutical Industry and we are looking to hire an Account Manager based on the East Coast.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – Pharmaceutical Packaging
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for managing and growing a base of existing accounts, along with activating new potential prospects within the East Coast, USA to meet revenue and profitability growth targets for your individual sales territory as defined by the Pharmaceutical segment. Develop new business through creating and applying strategies consistent the overall segment strategy.
Tasks / Duties / Key Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of customer strategies.
- Involve the necessary internal resources to effectively manage your business, and set the standard for service excellence.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Transition our existing customers into our new products that increase profitability and reduce competitive threat.
- Add value to our products through creativity, service and strong relationships.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers (as often as needed depending on the customer).
- Penetrate targeted list of prospective customers – as defined through collaboration with the Regional Market Development team.
- Prepare/present quotations within our pricing structure to maximize profitability.
- Sell our products to maximize profitability and increase market and customer share to meet or exceed budget for defined sales (unit, revenue, profit).
- Continually develop new product and technical knowledge, acquire new selling skills (formal training, reading, etc…), and stay knowledgeable of competition.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Business concentration preferred.
· English speaking mandatory.
· Minimum three to five years experience in the packaging industry
Hard / Technical Skills
- Selling/ negotiation skills: demonstrated ability to achieve sustained results and drive new business opportunities.
- Market data analysis capabilities (including tools and dashboards).
- Business/financial acumen.
- Strategic thinker, able to develop creative solutions to address customer/market needs and challenges.
- Basic technical proficiency and capability to understand relevant technology and recognize how these can be applied to generate more effective and efficient customer engagement and management.
Apply for this job
- Effective communication (oral and written).
- Creativity and versatility.
- Strongly customer and results oriented.
- Self-starter / self-motivated (autonomous, enthusiastic…).
- Team player.