Senior Design Engineer .
Poway - United states
125k to 150k
Senior Design Engineer
DDC, the leader for more than 50 years in high reliability motion control, power control, and data networking technology for the aerospace and defense industries, has provided space-qualified radiation hardened solutions to the space industry for more than 30 years. DDC space-qualified products are field proven, compact solutions that meet space’s extreme environmental requirements, while reducing space, weight, and power consumption, along with total cost of ownership.
- High speed signal integrity and high speed power integrity design, simulation and analysis
- Experience designing, simulating, analyzing and debugging DDR3, DDR4, and SERDES power and signal integrity
- Fluent in high speed design rules for circuit boards, layout requirements, circuit board stack-up
- Schematic capture experience
- Able to debug, test, and verify the designs. Support designing and testing components and boards
- Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White Papers.
- Perform and document Design verification Testing (DVT), timing analysis, worst-case analysis
- Represent DDC Engineering in technical customer discussions / meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with high speed signal integrity and power integrity design and simulation
- Experience and skills in debugging using lab equipment and other tools
- Strong electrical engineering background for component and board designs
- Familiarity with revision control (git, cvs, clearcase, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team setting effectively
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Has analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field, Master’s degree is a plus
Interested to learn more? APPLY NOW!
For more info, send your Resume directly Spencer.Knight@lifesci-cm.com
Electrical Engineering, Signal, High Speed Power, Integrity, Circuit Boards, signal integrity, DVT, DDR3, DDR4, SERDES
Apply for this job